We are creating this site to share information about the rewards and the challenges involved in navigating a sailboat around in the world. We have been sailing the last 30 years, but have sailed further and further ashore seeking new adventures. During the years of preparing ourselves and S/Y North Star, we learned from fellow sailors experiences. It is our hope that with this website we can give some of that back. If you have comments or questions please use the mail link at the top right corner. We wish you fair winds.
- The long wait is over 3rd November 2020
- Going to New Zealand via Suwarrow, Niue, Tonga and Minerva Reef 15th November 2019
- The Society Islands 20th September 2019
- The Tuamotus and onwards to Tahiti 9th August 2019
- The Pacific crossing and arriving into Marquesas 8th July 2019
A slowboat to the world - follow S/Y North Star and The Graven Family on adventure
Our planned route the next years.
Click edit button in left corner for more info
We share the dream of sailing around the world, meeting other cultures and being challenged by the adverse conditions when you cross an ocean.
15.6 ° C