We left Maupiti in the morning around 0800 on September 27th, to go out through the pass in low swells and it was well timed. 700 nm was awaiting us, going to...
Dear all, We have just arrived into Fatu Hiva in French Polynesia in a malleus rain storm after the worst 24 hours of our whole trip. We have been sailing in variable winds and squalls...
- Going to New Zealand via Suwarrow, Niue, Tonga and Minerva Reef 15th November 2019
- The Society Islands 20th September 2019
- The Tuamotus and onwards to Tahiti 9th August 2019
- The Pacific crossing and arriving into Marquesas 8th July 2019
- We have arrived safely in Fatu Hiva, French Polynesia 2nd June 2019